Support for the Mac version of...
BorderlandsUpdate available Borderlands 1.0.3
Looks like there's an update for your game!
Click the link above to visit the Borderlands updates page and find out more.Gameplay hints and walkthrough linksStuck? Maybe our gameplay hints will help you out of a tricky situation
- Why did my character disappear when I updated Borderlands Game of the Year Edition to version 1.0.3 in the App Store?
- Why can't I play online using GameRanger?
- What are the Borderlands Add-Ons?
- How do I activate my game using a product key?
- How do I deactivate my game?
- How do I open the pre-game Options window?
- How do I create a support report?
- When I try to use the middle mouse button, the game does not respond as expected. Why?
- When I press the Function keys (F1-F19) nothing happens. How do I use the Function keys?
- Does the game support my Apple mouse?
- How do I take screenshots?
- How do I change the language the game runs in?
- My game runs slowly on my computer. Is there anything I can do to increase the speed?
- Can I play this game on a case-sensitive file system?
- Why does music in iTunes pause when I start playing the game?
- I have two monitors attached to my computer. How do I change which screen the game runs on?